Thursday, September 07, 2006

Puppy Fun in the Coneflower Garden

Puppies are so full of energy...especailly when confined while you are at work! I came home, took a shower and took Oreo outside in the back yard. Sooo, here she is...in all her puppy-glory!

This started as "find the kitty". Here she is diving in under the comfrey to see if AC is in there (she's not) . Yes, that's my lime green faux Croc foot and nightgown covered leg in the picture. She just about knocked me over getting under that comfrey! AND, that's when she discovered the Coneflowers!

This is where I was standing when I took the first picture...in this one, I'm standing IN the apsargas bed! Hey, the way she was growling and yipping at that Coneflower, I got the heck out of her way! :)

...and it cntinued out in the yard. She grabed a flower in her mouth and ran across the stones into the grass. Sorry this is blurry...but that's how fast she was moving!

GOTCHA! You silly flower!

All right...now I've got it made...

Laying down to destroy her prize!

And...here she is in all her glory...AFTER the game of "find the kitty" turned to "destroy mommy's Coneflowers"! Notice the mud on her nose...I have no idea where that came from! I told her that she's a Lab not a Terrier...but she wasn't too impressed!

3 Comments:

At 9/08/2006 05:59:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Girls just want to have fun.
Denise these pixs are very cute of her. That classic Lab is great.
Jackie

 
At 9/08/2006 08:06:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Oh LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is too funny!

 
At 9/09/2006 10:12:00 AM, Blogger Denise in PA said...

Hey, Jackie...great title for this post; "girls just want to have fun" :) Both Bill and Billy said they couldn't believe I stood there taking pictures and let her destroy flowers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home