Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wonderful Goodies from my Knitting Sister Swapper

THANK YOU SHARON!
Sharon sent me a lovely package just filled with all the things I love most! Sock yarn and Celtic desgines by my favorite desginer! And the yarns are just the most perfect colors and are from one of my favorite suppliers. And, would you believe that I have never purchased any of these colors yet? Dancing is one of my favorite sock yarns...but I have not used this color yet. And that Simple Stripes! Oh my...I love purple, orange and lime green together! I have a jacket that these will match perfectly! My sister totally loves Celtic desgines...so I'm sure she'll pick something out of this pattern book for me to make her. Thanks so much, Sharon...I love absoultely everything! :)

2 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 09:18:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Now you have to find some time to use it all!

 
At 8/23/2006 04:56:00 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Oh, I am so jealous! And, like your sister, the more Celtic things look, the better! I love doing the knots. They look soooo complicated, but really are not.

Have fun making lotsa goodies! Have you looked online at Web's?
I so want to plan a trip there. Not that it will happen...who ELSE in the family wants to visit a "yarn store"????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home