Friday, August 18, 2006

Where I've Been


...well, working! :) As some of you know I recently left the babysitting and childbirth education and doula businesses behind to enter the *normal* workforce. I've been working with the local Community Nurses as home support. THEN, I got an interview for a factory worker job (inspecting powder metal parts). I was offered the job on the spot. Sooo, I've spent the last two weeks working BOTH jobs! The Community Nurses required a two-weeks notice...so I've been working that out while working at the factory. The last three days have been BOTH jobs EACH day. I have had only one day off the whole time...and on that day I went out of town shopping for 16 hours!. Needless to say, I'm pooped! BUT, I have the weekend off from the factory and only work two 1 1/2 hour shifts for CN, one each day. Sooo, with that I'm pretty much finished with CN; just a few one hour shifts (for the same lady as this weekend...one of my favorite clients, I might add).

Now...pictures... These are my Brown-eyed Susans. Something bright and cheery. And as you can see...I really need to do some serious weeding and dead-heading; see all those Columbine seed heads?. The white daisy is really a very puny White Swan Coneflower. It doesn't like it there...so I'll be moving it this fall.

2 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 09:38:00 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Good to see you back, Denise! You have been so BUSY!!! Please enjoy the time you do have off this weekend, and be kind to yourself!

I love the black-eyed Susans! They are so very pretty. And the one lonely Coneflower!

 
At 8/18/2006 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Wah! I miss my Denise! Wah!
okay, now that I got that off my chest-lovely flowers! and I want you to relax and have some fun this weekend!
p.s. blogger posted your post twice and did the same thing to my comment on Kae's blog, lol
apparently there is a newer and better version coming, yeah right!
now get some rest and don't stay up late playing on the 'puter, ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home