Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kicking off Elker Football with the Bonfire

Here's part of the drumline from the high school marching band. Billy is in the center; playing a snare drum (don't ask, I have no idea where his quads are). Brandi is on the left and Mary is on his right. Now that I'm really studing the picture; it looks as though Brandi has the quads...so apparently he and her switched drums! The Elkers won the first football game (which was last Friday) 22 to 0. During the half-time show, Billy broke a drum head, turning his quads into tris. Poor kid has to buy his own heads this year (new school rule)...so that cost him $12 and a trip to St. Marys. I'm taking my camera this week, so hopefully I'll get some good pics. Another band mom took the pic above; thanks Gretchen! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home