Saturday, September 02, 2006

What Working MOT Does to My Feet

How'da like my blister? Actually it doesn't feel as bad as it looks...The more tender spot is the darker blister down around the side of my toe. That white part peeled off yesterday...and I had a kushy sit-down job yesterday sorting lightbulbs by wattage. Yup, 10 hours of sorting lightbulbs...but the fun part was crushing the "bad" ones! Did you know that a lot of lightbulbs explode when dropped or are purposely broken? A great way to take out your frustrations! Anyway, I'm off until Tuesday morning...and that then it's back to our regular hours...no more MOT (mandatory over time)...at least not on Tuesday! :)

2 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 06:00:00 AM, Blogger Donna in Louisiana said...

Ouch, that looks like it hurts, glad it doesn't.. Also glad you are off for a couple of days. Great time to catch up on your "ME" time. That's what I plan to do...

 
At 9/03/2006 08:16:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Owie! poor baby!
Hmmmm....purposely getting to explode lightbulbs and you're getting paid to do so....I need to get a job! *snort*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home