Saturday, May 27, 2006

Flowers & Plants

Cornflower...that's what mom called it! Pretty...a big mound.

Here's a close up of the flowers, complete with a bumble bee!


And a picture of the neighbor's Rhododendron with a pretty butterfly.

Here's a planter Billy made me many years ago...and what I put in it; screw grass, nicotinia, bacopa
My hypertuffa pots filled with intersting flowers; I love the Tiny Tunia's on the right!
And...AC...this is what she thinks of following me around the yard!



1 Comments:

At 5/28/2006 07:38:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Great pics Denise, and hey, slow down, I can't keep up, *VBG*
and the cornflowers are the same as mine, aren't they cool?
I had a mound that big but somehow it disappeared, I think it got mowed down last year, ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home