Monday, May 22, 2006

Knitting Sister's Swap


I recieved a lovely package last week from my "secret sister" for The Knitting Sister Swap group. I did eat the entire bag of gummybears...so they aren't in this picture! :) The little sheep tape measure is the cutest thing! You pull his arm and the tape measure comes out. And he's black...I'm so the blacksheep of the family...this is perfect! :)) And that book! I can't quit looking at the wondeful purses...I've already dog-eared the pages for three purses. I just need some yarn! Sooo...here's a great big Thank You to my not-so-secret knitting sister partner, Phyllis!

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Breien in Lansingerland said...

Your swap partner did send you beautiful yarn. What do you plan to knit from it?

 
At 6/04/2006 07:54:00 AM, Blogger Knitting Dreams said...

awwww Denise so glad you liked it, as you see I am a bit behind in reading blogs or doing anything knitting related! Once again you have no idea how close you came to NOT getting that book. LOL, it is definitely on my to order list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home