Sunday, May 21, 2006

Greenhouse Shopping

My sister and I went greehouse shopping yesterday...what lucious finds! We left at 10:30 in the morning...came home at 7 p.m....drove almost 100 miles, ate lunch and stopped at a coffee shop for a "snack". All totaled, we went to seven green houses! I came home with three boxes of plants and she came home with two boxes and one HUGE hanging basket. Here are a couple pictures of my plants.




I bought a Jasmine Sambac for my mom's birthday...oh and a miniature rose bush. For myself, I bought some stuff to make a few hanging baskets; some Calibrachoa, Chenille Plant, Streptocarpella and blue Bacopa. I also bought a Heliotrope, a couple red spikes, a black elephant ear, a Kong Coleus, some red Nicotinia and a pot of Screw Grass. Sooo, I'm ready for this crappy weather to break. I wanna play in the dirt!

1 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 03:30:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I'm pulling a Homer Simpson over here and drooling all over my keyboard!
And hey, that looks just like the rose I got on Mother's Day!
I love the screw grass, thanks for putting another one on my "List".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home