Thursday, May 25, 2006

Grumblings and Nothings

I can't believe it's Thursday already. This week has flown past and I've gotten absoultely NOTHING accomplished! Nothing..nada...zip! I will start to do something and then get distracted by someone/something else and never get back to doing what I started. The proof is that the bathroom is half clean! I have gotten my hanging baskets planted...with those plants I bought last Saturday. I still have lots more planting to do. It's been too cold to put anything in the dirt...so cold that we haven't even bought our bedding and garden plants. That is tomorrow's job.

Billy failed his driver's test...parallel parking screwed him up big time. He is use to parking on a street with real cars...for the test he had to park in a parking lot between cones. I'm not sure if I could do that without the curb, painted parking stall lines, a parking meter or a car or two to judge distances with. OK...this weekend we are digging out the old soccer cones and practicing parallel parking! He can retake the test next Wednesday. Sooo...here's to another week to carting his butt all over the county!

This is a holiday weekend...don't know how much holiday-ing we're going to get accomplished. Satruday Billy has school until 2 and a drumline show in the evening. Monday he has a parade in town and then he works Monday night. School is out on the 2nd of June...only a few more days of that for him. I can't wait to see what his summer work scheudle is going to be like.

And, I don't wanna hear no complaints about not having a picture in this post...I can not find my digital camera! Well, not since the band (Billy's in a band) was here using it Tuesday night! I'm sure it'll turn up...I just don't know where they put it!

1 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 03:27:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Wah, no pictures?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Heheheheehehehhee

No complaints from me on the weather here today, it's going to be 88 Monday, ugh, but for now, it's a gorgeous 70-something (too tired to get up and look) and I'm catching up on planting, nah-nah, *grin*
Hope you get some fun in this weekend, ours is booked, the Feast Saturday and Sunday bbq at mom's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home