Saturday, May 05, 2007

Prom '07

Looking Good!
Well, sorta...his patten leather rented shoes are in the backseat of *my* car. And, Nicole, being a wonderful girl, made him wear them at the prom. Man, I love that girl! :)


Getting a little help from Grandma (my mom).


OK, my son is truly evil! This is while backing out of the driveway...Nicole is buckling her seatbelt and my kid is taking a moment to share his innermost feelings with his mother! As some of you know, this is somewhat of a family joke...and by no means the first time he's flipped the bird at the camera!

3 Comments:

At 5/06/2007 01:29:00 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Aw, cute couple! I enlarged the first pic and was so impressed that Nicole had toenails that matched her gown! How cool is that?
Mark and I were out last night and we saw so many kids in their prom attire!
Now about Billy...when will he learn to SMILE at the camera??? hehehe
Hope they had a really nice time.

 
At 5/06/2007 04:14:00 PM, Blogger Frances said...

Wow Denise, Billy really is growing up! Hope they enjoy themselves and come home safe. AND it probably is not the last photo bird you'll see!

 
At 5/06/2007 04:29:00 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Sniff, Sniff, He is growing up ;-)

Wow, I too thought it was cool her toes matched her dress.

I have a loooong way to go before I get to prom (my oldest is 6) You can make fun of me later

I hope they had a great time

(its about freaking time you posted again, lady)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home