Saturday, March 31, 2007

Animals

The cat...AC...being a cat! What more can I say? She's part "dollbaby" and part "devilcat" all wrapped up into a very tightly-wound cat-shaped ball! She was being too nosey Tuesday night and got her tail shut in my car door. We all were very lucky...my car door doesn't close correctly, it only latches and you have to lean on it to get it shut. She probably had a sore tail, but it wasn't broken or injured.


And...Oreo...taking a nap with her newest toy! When I went to visit with my sister three weeks ago...we found this very cool Snake at one of the chain pet stores. It has a squeaker in it's head and three squeakers in it's tail. Silly dog uses it as a neck pillow! You can also see in this pic...how well she stays on her rug! LOL Yup, that's it under her back feet!

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2007 11:36:00 PM, Blogger Katya said...

You know...in looking at the pictures of AC and Oreo together, I can just SEE AC tormenting Oreo with that "innocent" little look!!! AND, I can hear poor Oreo getting into trouble!!! After all she is much larger and less agile than a slim kitty!!!!! Bet those two keep you smiling a lot at your house!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home