Friday, May 18, 2007

My *new* Car



2002 Saturn SL2

Yes, it was an impulse purchase. We weren't really *looking* for a vehicle...it's time, but we've been procrastinating. For any of you who truly know me...you'll know that is not an understatement! LOL On grocery night, I drove past one of the used car lots and this car caught my attention...caught it enough that I pulled right into the lot. It was past their hours, so I was able to *shop* without intrusion. Well, I thought about this car all dang weekend...so Monday, I went back when they were open! Last night we drove down and brought her home! I usually dislike dealing with car salesmen and dealerships...but this place was exceptional! The saleswoman and the owner fixed every issue I had with the car. I was impressed! Soooo...this is my new car! We kept the Taurus...Bill is driving it now and Billy is taking it on two "day trips" he has in the plans for the next few weeks (Pittsburgh and Harrisburg).

3 Comments:

At 5/18/2007 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Beautiful car, Denise! My neighbor drives a Saturn, although his has some "minor" flaws...he hit deer a couple of times and made his own fixes. Thus, his Saturn is kind of a wine color with black "highlights"! Very unique! He has had that car forever, though!
Hey, where is the Mustang? Did I miss something?

 
At 5/20/2007 07:49:00 AM, Blogger Frances said...

SO Denise now that you have new wheels how about making plans for a little road trip to NJ? I'll leave the light on and the welcome mat ready for you!

 
At 5/23/2007 08:30:00 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Saturns kick butt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home