Saturday, September 09, 2006

Football Season -- Game #2

2nd football game of the season...mid-60's with a full moon and the fog rolling in off the creek...kinda pretty but not great for pictures. This is just a quick snapshot of the drummers, Billy on the left and Mary on the right...doing their thing. Someday, I promise, I'll get my kid to actaully LOOK AT ME when I take his pic! :) Oh, and we lost...12 to nothing. The band had a blast....they had great food....I did the announcing (aparently I am the *voice* for the band)....we had a great time being Drum Drivers. The drums didn't fit in the busses...so two SUVS and the usual chaperones became "Drum Drivers" for the away games! I don't think I've ever laughed so much!

1 Comments:

At 9/11/2006 06:39:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Win some, lose some, hope they win the next one!
Sounds like you had a geat time Denise, I haven't been to a football game in a long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home