Friday, July 21, 2006

Oreo's First Bath




Oreo was tied out by the garage tonight while I had tea with my mother-in-law. When I came home she was barking her fool head off. I went out to see her and found her covered in mud. Like any toddler, she apparently thought it was great fun to stomp in the puddles! Hey, she's a water dog and loves puddles. And, she really smelled like "wet dog" and left over pond scum...so off to the tub she went. Oh lord...I was planning on taking pictures DURING her bath...but I didn't have a free hand! When she got out, you should have seen the mess in the bathroom...I'll spare you those pictures! :) She tore through the kitchen like a mad-woman, around and around and around. When she finally was still...I took these three pictures... Right now she's sacked out in front of the fan. I'm not sure if she's trying to spread the fresh apple-scented-shampooed-doggie smell through the entire house or if she's just trying to dry herself! LOL

4 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 09:41:00 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Oh sure, Denise!

Look at that sweet little innocent and CALM face. Truly you jest. Oreo would NEVER get dirty or do anything *bad*.....

 
At 7/22/2006 08:59:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Oh I agree with Katya, how could that innocent, precious puppy ever get down and dirty and stinky?
she's really growing!

 
At 7/22/2006 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is she getting cuter or what? Bill's litte angel. Have you ever wondered why dogs do not ever get the connection..water puddles
water bath
Must not be the same kind of water..
Jackie

 
At 8/02/2006 12:33:00 PM, Blogger pinkangel said...

What a joy to read this. I can just picture it. Another dog lover..Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home