Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Girl's and their Favorite Plants



As some of you know, I babysit. These two girls, Emma and Eve, have been here for almost 4 years. Ahhh, OK, I'll admit it, they are my favorites! They were out playing in the yard yesterday and wanted to pick daisies...so we picked daisies, but not before I got my camera! Eve is on the left and her older sister, Emma is on the right. After the daisies and getting the mail out of the mailbox, they were totally facinated with the hens and chicks that are just starting to bloom. So we took a picture of those two. Then, we came inside, got some popcicles and printed the pictures so they could take home a copy. And, as I promised the girls...I'm posting them on my blog!

3 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 04:34:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Wow, your hen n' chicks are awesome!
The girls are adorable, beautiful daisies too! : )

 
At 7/20/2006 09:12:00 PM, Blogger Frances said...

Do you have room in your garden for a slightly older girl? Sounds like a lovely day?

 
At 7/21/2006 09:04:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wanna live in your garden. If AC thinks she needs to run away from the pesky Oreo she can come stay here.
The girls are darling. They look as fresh and perky as the daisies.
Hi girls, have a wonderful weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home