Saturday, July 29, 2006

Oreo -- being bad.


Oh, it's been a loooooong morning; maybe it was because of the late night! :) Oreo is driving me batty today! She wanted outside at 5:55 a.m. After that little "sniff everything in sight" pee-walk she let me sleep until 7:30 before she decided to play ball in the kitchen. While playing ball by herself...she ran into the wrought iron basket stand and knocked off some candles. After I cleaned up that mess (broken glass), I fed her and turned on the computer. Right now she's sneaking into the living room! She has this great creep-slide thing going and she's under the computer chair before you even know it! And, she seems to think that if she keeps at least one paw (or her tail) in the kitchen then she's officially *in* the kitchen. SSSShhhhh, we're not telling Bill Oreo made it to the living room! :)

3 Comments:

At 7/29/2006 09:28:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are so lucky with Oreo. She not only is cute, she seems to have won the lottery on the extra brains department.
I see that tail touching the kitchen base.

 
At 7/29/2006 12:24:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!! Go Oreo!
: )

 
At 8/04/2006 01:05:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG - she is the cutest thing ever! I want her but right now I don't have time so I will live my love of dogs vicariously through you! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home