Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Boring & Rainy Saturday

It's such a gloomy and rainy day...good thing I bought these roses for myself at Walmart last night. That Walmart always has great flowers...and most of the time they have some on clearance, as these were. I paid a whopping $2.47 for these roses!

Goodness, even the cat is bored today! OK, given, that is **only** because Oreo is outside in the garage with "daddy".

I'm headed to knit on my sister's sweater...got the one sleeve almost finished. I'll post a couple of pictures of that later tonight. I'm also making a Christmas list of knitting projects and will be ordering the yarn later too. My this list is growing...maybe I should have done this back in March! LOL

1 Comments:

At 7/22/2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Holy cow! those flowers are gorgeous for so little money, lucky you!

Hey, what's AC doing off-duty?!

It was a boring day here today too but a busy one, how can it be busy yet still boring????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home