Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lake Erie Teaser Pix

OK...couldn't help myself...here are two pictures taken of the bay in Erie, PA. For both of the pictures, I'm standing on the dock of a very cool bar/restaurant called "Rum Runners".


The tower is an observation tower...notice the cute Gull on the white post? When I started fumbling with the camera every post had a gull sitting on the top of them. We've been up in this tower several times, it's pretty cool. You can actually feel it sway in the wind...which is *not* cool!

This other picture...well, Commodore Perry's monument is out there somewhere (about dead center in the pic, on the Peninsula) but, right now, all I'm seeing is the ducks and geese on the water! LOL This is taken out towards the lake, where the tower is deep inland in the bay.

1 Comments:

At 10/02/2006 09:18:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Very pretty! although I think I'd skip going up in that observation tower, yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home