Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just A Few More Lake Erie Pictures...

Just making you suffer through a few more pictures of our vacation. :) And besides, I don't wanna erase them from the memory card until I can get it to Walmart and make some *real* prints from them.

Just the pretty lake...a bit rough from an incoming storm...but it was much rougher later in the afternoon when I took the pics from the bay I posted the other day. Even in the bay, the waves were white-capped.


Here's that ravine I climbed down and stood in... In my younger days I'm afraid I would have been down on the beach via this stack of natural shale steps.


And...here's Bill! Yup, he crawled into the ravine and walked out to the edge just for me!!!

3 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 02:06:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Great photos Denise! I liked the ones in the previous blog where you shot straight down. I can just see your little self hanging on for dear life :-). It does look cold, however. I hope Bill kept you nice and warm on your anniversary. 21 years!! You go girl. Congrats.

 
At 10/04/2006 09:09:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

What an awesome place! Great photos Denise, and Bill is such a keeper, crawling into a ravine just for his lady love, whatta guy!

 
At 10/10/2006 09:47:00 PM, Blogger Donna in Louisiana said...

What a handsome young man you have. I love the nature shots also. Makes me wish I was there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home