Thursday, June 15, 2006

Socks That Rock are DONE!


Yippee! They're done! The very first pair of "for me" socks! And I do believe this pair was the quickest. And, this is my first heel that isn't an afterthought heel! Just don't get me started about the bind-off! I am NOT a crocheter, not at all...my grandma tried to teach me and let's just say it didn't go well! LOL I did a crocheted bind-off that is in the Crazy Toes & Heels book. Sounded easy enough! Yeah, right! It took me over 2 hours to bind these off the needles. TWO HOURS! I felt like it was the first day using a new pair of hands...non-crafty hands! But...just as the book promised, the bind off is stretchy and goes over my fat ankle! :)


They feel so comfy...and I even shaved for the pic! ;)

2 Comments:

At 6/16/2006 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

"Socks That Rock" I love that!
Those sure are some rockin' socks, are these the ones you're wearing to the family reunion? if so, better get set to make some more, LOL

 
At 6/16/2006 10:50:00 PM, Blogger cathych said...

you are making socks, you are a better man than me, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home