Monday, June 12, 2006

Almost Done!


Man, Blogger is annoying the daylights out of me this past week! Anyone else having problems? Saturday it took me 20 minutes to load those flower pictures. This is my third attempt at loading this one!

Anyway...these are my Socks That Rock yarn socks. I'm doing the never-ending cuff. I guess by the time I get to the cuff, I just want them done. It seems to take forever to finish the last couple inches of the cuff. I can't wait to get these on my feet...they feel so good when I try them on. I bet they'll feel much better once those dangly and pricky needless are out of them! :)

Now that I'm looking at the picture...they seem so small! I guess I gotta remember how small my foot really is! The cuff is about half finished...maybe tonight at knitting I'll finish it up!

4 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Cool socks! (gosh, I hope that's what they were, now I forgot!)
Blogger has been suckin' lately, which is why I was trying to decide to move to wordpress, but I don't like their templates and you can't change them, so I guess I'm going to stay here, : (

 
At 6/13/2006 12:07:00 PM, Blogger cathych said...

come here & you will definately not be freezing, it was 92 here the other day.

 
At 6/13/2006 02:55:00 PM, Blogger Coarine said...

the socks are great ... blogger is p^&sing me off latly ... I have a few sock projects that I have to finish. Although right now I can't even think about putting socks on (see cathych's comment) ... WAY to hot for socks.

 
At 6/16/2006 11:04:00 AM, Blogger KNITWHIT said...

I'm with you on th Blogger issue. I wonder if my problem is unique, though. When I do any work on my template, sometimes I'll see a small 'blip' on the screen, and the last bunch of my template disappears. If I don't catch it and end up republishing, I lose all that work and my blog's screwed up. That's why I've learned to COPY AND PASTE every time I make adjustments/tweaks.

Uploading has been a pain here, too. You can always check their 'current issues' page, but usually it's after the fact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home