Saturday, June 17, 2006

Another Walk Around the Yard

AC lounging around on the porch...

Mountain Laurel --- the state plant

Sweet Williams --- one of my favorite perennials; I know, Becky...it's really a biannual, right?

Babby apples on the Ida Red apple tree.

OK...I know this is a daisy...and English Daisy is what sticks in my mind...but I'm not sure. I just think it's really pretty!

Plain old green hostas...in dire need of being divided

The varigated hosta plant, this is one of the divisions of my grandma's hosta.

Peony bush...this one came from my mom's house.

AC --- stalking the camera person. She was much cuter before she popped out from behind the Alberta Spruce!

5 Comments:

At 6/17/2006 06:48:00 PM, Blogger Frances said...

Can I find a little sunny spot in your garden to stretch out and just stay for a while? If I had a garden like this I would NEVER leave my house!

 
At 6/17/2006 11:31:00 PM, Blogger cathych said...

love your pics. Where are you anyway?

 
At 6/18/2006 08:42:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Awesome hostas! I just can't grow the things and I know it's not because of where I live, something with my dirt or my green thumb, mine are tiny compared to yours. Sweet William, pretty pink! Usually a biennial where it's cold. Love the mountain laurel! Okay, you need to make the comment box pop up in a box because I can't remember all I wanted to comment on, lol

 
At 6/18/2006 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Denise in PA said...

Hi Frances...any time...the invitation is always open! Seriously! :))

 
At 6/18/2006 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Denise in PA said...

Cathy...north western (but sorta central too) Pennsylvania

 

Post a Comment

<< Home