Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Drumline


Well, here we are...into the middle of November and we are still not done with high school football games! Dang play-offs! We are sort of a "wild card"...one loss and we're out. We play Curwensville on Saturday night...they beat us in regular season by just a few...and they've lost the last three games they've played...sooooo the odds are pretty good that we can beat them (or so the coaches are saying!). BTW, Billy is in the front, second from the left.

Tomorrow I'm taking the kids to Monroeville for some Christmas shopping. They have the day off school and I fanganled the day off work. Now that's a story in itself! To get tomorrow off work, I agreed to work Saturday...5 a.m. until 1 p.m.! Yuppers, looks like I'll be doing that on three or four (if I'm lucky) hours of sleep! AND we have that football game on Sat. night. Boy am I ever going to be grumpy on Sunday! LOL But, the kids are happy, my bosses are happy and the band boosters are happy...so I can live with it!

3 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 05:41:00 AM, Blogger Katya said...

Geaux, team! Don't you just love going to games when the weather is COLD? Wait! The weather has been unseasonably WARM the past several days! hehehe These are the times the kids will remember all thru their lives!
Oh, and have fun shopping! Wish I could tag along!!! Those missing oils have been found and are due to arrive today. Then, we are off to my MIL's house for some repairs.
I would rather go shopping!
And, about being grumpy? I have either become used to being grumpy all the time, or, sleep deprivation has made me so DELIRIOUS, I don;t even KNOW when I am grumpy anymore!

 
At 11/11/2006 09:44:00 AM, Blogger Duane and Nancy said...

I don't know how you do it Denise!

I get worn out just reading about your schedule, lol.

Our son Josh and I went to a football game and I remembered why Nancy tried to convince him to play basketball when he was in high school instead of football. At least basketball is played in a warm gym!

We lasted until halftime, then Josh called his mom and told her we were coming home, "Please have the coffee ready".

http://squeekyclean.blogspot.com/2006/11/absent-fathers.html

 
At 11/12/2006 07:33:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Still have started my Christmas shopping.....ugh!

So, it's Sunday, are you grumpy??????
hehehehehee

hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home