Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snowball Dance

Saturday night the kids were off to the Snowball Dance. Billy left here at 1 p.m. in the filthiest jeans he owns, a black t-shirt, holey shoes and a ripped up hoodie. I did iron a charcoal gray dress shirt and Nicole's mom bought him a lavender colored tie. So I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best! Tonight I found a memory card laying on the kitchen table; he had promised to bring me Nicole's camera card...so I popped it into the printer and lookie what I found! :)

What a cute couple...guess Billy really did have some *dress* clothes with him when he left the house! :)

My sister-in-law is a beautician and cuts my hair (Billy's too). She did Nicole's up-do for the dance. I didn't see it and soooo wanted to; she's such a pretty girl and she really dresses up well. I don't know who took this, I'm assuming my son did, but I'm glad they did...I get to see a bit more of her hairdo!

And this is the picture my son is most proud of...posing with her dad's guns! And, unbelieveably, this is the best pic of them...such smiles!

2 Comments:

At 1/18/2007 07:25:00 AM, Blogger Katya said...

Kids are so funny....just when you think you KNOW them, they CHANGE! They really are a cute couple. It looks like you SIL really did a cool job with Nicole's hair...how pretty it looks! The gun picture...what a HOOT! You are right....they are actually SMILING! Well, perhaps NOW you know how to get Billy to SMILE! Just mount a GUN atop your camera instead of a FLASH!

 
At 1/18/2007 09:57:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

ROFL! I do believe that's the first pic I've seen them both smiling in and it also has guns-go figure! lol

They both look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home