Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Knitting...yes, I'm still knitting...

What...well, socks for my sister from yarn she picked out back in MAY! A scarf for a girl I work with...and a whole stash of goodies just waiting on me. ;)

Here's that scarf...this is Bernat's Bling-Bling yarn...what a PIA to knit with! LOL Basically it's a strand of eyelash, with some sparkley stuff and tuffs of something soft. The tuffs keep getting caught in the stitches and are annoying the daylights out of me! But this is one skein finished...and I think only half of the second will be needed to get a good length for Sheana. I hope to have it finished on Friday when she comes back to work.


...and my yarn stash...socks, socks, socks, a scarf or two and a shawl for my sister. Now that I'm looking at that basket full of yarn...what in the world is that ball of fun fur doing in there amongst all that lovely wool, alpaca, and cashmere???

3 Comments:

At 1/18/2007 07:26:00 AM, Blogger Katya said...

Oh, you are making me GREEN with envy....one of these days, I am going to SLOW down enough to do a little knitting...I so miss the feel of yarn!!!

 
At 1/18/2007 09:58:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Megan would love to get her hands on that basket of goodies!
The scarf is cool looking!

 
At 2/11/2007 07:00:00 AM, Blogger Sue said...

What's wrong with a little fun fur? Have to have a little bit of fun in with all that elegance! I wouldn't dare leave my yarn out now that Cosmo is a house cat. It's all in boxes in the guest room. You've inspired me, Denise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home