Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas & New Years

First of all...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Oh what a Holiday Season it was! I've been off work since December 22...and I'm just *now* getting caught up! LOL The holidays went well...a bit too fast, but everything was wonderful. I had some extra time off work to spend with my sister while she was home. Bill did great with his shopping and picked out the *perfect* gifts. One of which, I'm still learning how to use...a new digital camera WITH a zoom lense. Hmmm, me thinks he may read my blog?!!! :) So, here are a few pictures from the holidays...with the new camera...

Oreo visiting with Sport in his crate. They lick and bite at each other though the crate. Annoying but sorta funny! When they are loose together, they do the same thing.

Sport, alone in his cage...with a stolen box. He ran out into the kitchen, circled around mom, jumped up, took the box out of her hands and ran into his cage and proceeded to destroy the box! OK, it was sorta funny!

And this is the husband...being a ham...OK, he's actually staring off in space! ;)

5 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 07:30:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

LOL! Well at least Bill is a ham and you can get photos of him, Brian hides every single time!

The dogs are just so cute!

 
At 1/06/2007 01:31:00 AM, Blogger Duane and Nancy said...

Making the rounds to see what I've missed. Between all the holiday fun and Jaedan's birthday and inventory........but then I'm talking to the queen of busy, so I'll quit complaining, lol.

Are you sure he's staring off into space? I think his eyes are closed!

Sport looks like he has grown quite a bit since his last pictures. Very pretty color.

 
At 1/11/2007 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Always love seeing your new photos. :)

 
At 1/11/2007 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/16/2007 07:31:00 AM, Blogger Katya said...

I LOVE the pup pics! Sport and Oreo must have so much FUN together! That is too cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home