Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday...an intersting Day

OI, what a day! What weather! Here is a picture of the hail we got this afteroon. I was trying to steal a nap on the couch...until the thunder started...then the hail started. The cat was glad her butt was in the house! She paced around a bit and looked worried. I opened the door so she could see the hail...she hid under the kitchen table for a half hour before she came back out! Bet she was wondering what I was doing out in it...why, taking pictures!


Here she is after coming out from under the table! She's still looking a bit concerned!








I finished my friend's vest on Wednesday night. I still need to block it and get it all nice and presentable. But it's finished BEFORE her May Birthday! So, that's good!

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 04:05:00 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Yikes! I'm not moving to PA anytime soon, LOL! You seem to have worse weather than us if possible, *snort*
p.s. the vest is very nice!
AC looks like she thinks you're a wee bit crazy, hehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home