Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ever have one of those days???

Maybe I shouldn't be knitting today...I've torn out the same six rows five times now...and that's no exaggeration! And it isn't a goof in the pattern...my brain is distracted. I'm up to the armhole shaping in that right vest front; the pattern switches from stockinete to garter stitch. Did I? NO! tore out six rows, back to the armhole shaping. THEN I forgot to bind off the armhole stitches!. Tore that out... Then I did the decreases on the wrong edges. Two hours later with lunch fed to everyone...I'm feeling much better...and I'm back to where I was when I first started tearing it out! Here's hoping the rest goes smoothly!

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 09:14:00 AM, Blogger cathych said...

lol, I too, have had the "frogging" days. It comes from where a persons knits so long, that they cannot stand for their stitches to be less than perfect! Have a great weekend, whatever you celebrate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home