Sunday, February 05, 2006

More Stash!

More stash has arrived! Actually the "coal" and the "iron ore" are for a project...everything else is "stash"! :) The two packages in front of the yarn are the hardware for the bag I'm making out of the coal and iron ore yarn. Have you seen the Weekend Getaway Satchel in the Fall issue of Interweave Knits? That's what I'm making with this yarn. I'm not doing the fancy flowers as the pattern shows, I'm using one strand of coal and one strand of iron ore for my "double strand". I love the tweed look this gives the finished felted item. And besides, then it'll match the rest of my luggage! But first I gotta finish those blasted socks! Her birthday is the 24th...so I have a couple weeks... HA! I should know better than to say that...then I'll just plan that procrastination right into the project and won't be finishing them until 5 p.m. on the 24th!

1 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 09:15:00 PM, Blogger Frances said...

Hi Denise, I did a Lucy bag for my sister in Iron Ore WOA and she and I both loved it. Double WOL felts up so dense, you'll love it. I have a few coal in my stash I'm not sure what to do with them yet. I did catch the felting bug from you! Wish you were happier about the sock bug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home