Thursday, January 19, 2006

Two Socks on Two Circular Needles...

Well, I've started anohter pair of socks... A knitting friend got me doing socks. I made a pair for my mom for Christmas. They were supposta be for Mother's Day...but it took me until Christmas to finish them! I just couldn't get into doing them, I'd do a row and lay it down. And the second sock! My goodness it took me almost three months to even start it! Sooo, this time I'm doing both of them at the same time, toe up. The yarn is Dancing from Knitpicks, in the color "swing".

1 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 09:47:00 AM, Blogger Frances said...

Hi Denise,
So the blog bug has bitten you! I need to do one of these myself BUT I'm afraid of having another thing to keep up with. I love looking at your work. I need to get my dancing yarn out and put it in line to get knit up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home