Thursday, January 26, 2006

What's On the Needles

I was busily knitting away on those socks...when Hubby asked for a scarf. OK, hubby actually *wants* something knitted; I'll knit it! :) Sooo, here it is. Double stranded worsted weight wool in Latte from Nature Spun. I wanted something more than just a garter stitch. Sooo, I decided on moss stitch...but wanted more than that. Sooo, the pattern is five stitches of garter stitch, 11 of moss stitch and five of garter stitch.






Here's a close up of the stich.










Now, I suppose you want to know how far those socks got before I started the scarf....here's the progress on those!

And that's all that is on the needles!

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 07:18:00 PM, Blogger Frances said...

Very nice scarf Denise but I'll take socks any day over a scarf! I love all types of knitting but I just can't stop knitting socks.

 
At 1/26/2006 09:20:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

Well I commend you for having only two projects on needles! LOL. I love the variegated yarn you are using for the socks...very vibrant colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home