Sunday, February 10, 2008

Billy & Danielle at the Snowball

Billy and Danielle went to both of their school's Snowball Dance. They were the same night, but they pulled it off. Most of their time was spent at his dance...because it was at a local restaurant that has a beautiful ballroom. Her dance was in the high school gym. I scanned this picture and for the life of me I can't get it into a program where I can edit the size. It scanned as a normal piece of paper size...I can't crop it to just the picture. My patiences are fried, so it's just going to have to post this way! LOL

2 Comments:

At 2/10/2008 07:45:00 PM, Blogger Duane and Nancy said...

Great picture for great memories!

How do these kids grow up so fast?

 
At 2/10/2008 11:45:00 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Aw, what a cute couple!

Now, I gotta admit, looking at that photo with the wind howling outside my window, I cannot HELP but shiver!!!!

Did we *ever* dress this elegantly? Seems like young ladies really go all out these days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home